It's easier than you think.
How I do install Lightroom presets?
After you have unzipped & extracted your Litely presets folder, inside you will find the presets, they are the files with the .lrtemplate extension. We recommend you copy and save your preset folder to a new location for easy access.
1) Open Lightroom, navigate to ‘Lightroom > Preferences’, and select the ‘Presets’ tab.
2) Click on ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder’. There will be a new finder window that opens, choose the folder named ‘Develop Presets’. Copy the downloaded Litely folder into the ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
Note for PC users: If you do not see the AppData folder, go to the Control Panel, select ‘Folder Options’, click on the ‘View’ tab. You will see a ‘Show hidden files and folders’ option, turn this option on, then click ‘Ok’. As soon as you do, the AppData/Program Data folder will become visible. Restart Lightroom and that’s it! Your presets can now be found in the ‘Presets’ section of the Develop module of Lightroom. Enjoy!
How I do install Photoshop actions?
After you have unzipped & extracted your Litely folder, inside you will find the actions in one file with the .ATN extension. We recommend you copy and save your Litely folder to a new location for easy access.
1) In Photoshop, open ‘Actions Palette’ and click the tiny triangle in the upper right corner. From the menu choose 'Load Actions', then choose your Litely file.
Note for Mac users: The easiest way to import your presets into Photoshop is to drag and drop the file onto the Photoshop icon. Open Photoshop, in your menu, go to 'Window', then 'Actions'. That's where they will be! Easy, right?
How I do install Aperture presets?
After you have unzipped & extracted your Litely presets folder, inside you will find the presets, they are the files with the .AdjustmentPresets extension. We recommend you copy and save your preset folder to a new location for easy access.
1) Open Aperture 3, click on the ‘Adjustments’ tab. Click the ‘Effects’ drop down and select the ‘Edit Presets’ option which will show the ‘Preset Management’ window.
2) Click the gearbox icon on the bottom left of the window, select ‘Import’. Browse to your newly downloaded Litely presets, then click ‘Ok’. That’s it! To find your presets, back in the main Aperture window, click on the ‘Presets’ drop down to see the list of presets.
How I do install Adobe Camera Raw presets?
It's actually pretty easy - all you need to do is copy them to the right place.
1) Once you’ve unzipped and extracted your Litely presets folder, open it up, and make a copy of all the presets ending with .xmp
2) Navigate to the 'Settings' folder for Adobe Camera Raw:
- Mac: /[YOUR USERNAME](this will have a little house next to it)/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Camera Raw/Settings
- PC: C:\Documents and Settings\[YOUR USERNAME]\Application Data\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
- Windows 7: \Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\Settings
3) Paste the presets! They should now be visible in Adobe Camera Raw under the 'Presets' tab. (note: only paste the .xmp files)
Does Lightroom 3 support Litely presets?
Unfortunately, Lightroom 3 is limited in how it handles color, so we recommend upgrading to 4, or getting the Litely for Photoshop, instead.
How can I get contact with someone?